4.27.2010

How do you Do? Well thanks for asking, I do nicely in Leather!

Introducing My New Leather Jacket!

mesplatter


me_interviewme_up1


rickowens Purchased at a local store here in Brooklyn (lovely but way too expensive to normally walk in). Yes, it wasn't cheap, but not crazy either, like the 1,200 Pound version from Rick Owns on net-a-porter (see photo and link to left).




It took me a bit to make out the name... the tag says line. (with the period). But eventually I figured it out, and found it on the Bloomingdales site. It is Line, style "ellen". Found it also on Piperlime.

But mine's in black. I bet you could tell that from the pictures. Sure, I would love to afford the Rick Owens version. And I've rocked my Target version for some time. But I thought I deserved something in-between. I have been very good this year!

remember... shhhhh!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin