3.09.2010

The Best thing about Sunday Nights Oscar...

ok, besides the awesome fact that Kathryn Bigelow won the Oscar for best director of 'The Hurt Locker' and it won best picture (eat your heart out James), and Christoph Waltz for best supporting actor of 'Inglourious Basterds', oh yeah, and ok, Sandra Bullock's amazing speach.

The most fun I had was when my pulse started racing at the site of these two lovelies...

Gerard Butler...

59838001

He just really does it for me. Sorry. (and he seems to have gotten back into shape, I was getting worried)

And, shameful but true, Taylor Lautner. It's not that I think he's all that... I mean he's cute, but probably too short, and definitely too young. But when they panned him sitting in the audience, even though he was wearing a tux, I just kept picturing his naked torso.

taylor-lautner

I actually pride myself in the fact that I don't have a "type". That should scare my husband. Shhhh. Don't tell him. Actually, he has nothing to worry about. And don't think I wrote that because I'm afraid he'll read this. He won't.

For those of you who caught the oscars version of the 2009 memorial last night... did they leave out some people or what? Plus it was just, lame. While on the other hand, the SAG Awards knocked it out of the stadium. Get the tissues ready...





So what were your favorite bits of the Oscar?
LMK.
XOXO

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin