12.23.2009

Happy Holidays From Mommy Drinks and Snow White!

I just wanted to wish everyone that stops by a happy holiday. I've been terribly busy the last few weeks with preparations, and other all consuming projects, that I haven't been able to post as frequently as I like to.

I'm hoping with the new year, I'll be able to kick it back in gear, as I really enjoy doing this, and I enjoy reading your blogs as well! I love my little blogging community. But it really only works from both ends. I've been terrible at getting out there and communicating to my blog friends. So my first new years resolution is to get back on it!

I will leave you with this, as I plan on not doing to many posts for the rest of this year...

Last weekend, we went to this lovely performance of Snow White, in Brooklyn. Here are some pictures, and a video.

Enjoy!
XXOO Suzanne a.k.a. Mommydrinks

IMG_2099

IMG_2100

IMG_2102

IMG_2103

IMG_2104

IMG_2105

IMG_2106

IMG_2107

IMG_2108

View a Short Video from the performance:

VIDEO FROM PERFORMANCE

2 comments:

sherri said...

That looks amazing! Happy, happy new year to you and yours!

 Mommy Drinks Style said...

Thank you so much Sherri! Hope you had a happy New years too! Ours was nice and quiet this year. I needed that!

xxoo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin