8.18.2009

Hand made knickers? I'm hopelessly addicted!

I found a new obsession!

Hopeless creates luxurious lingerie for ladies who love vintage and silks. Owned and operated by two sisters
Gabrielle and Dominique Adamidis. They sell their gorgeous candy online at etsy, and just launched a new website: Hopeless Hotel.

On a side note, but I think related, Gabrielle and her friend Jane (Gabby and Jane) have quite a little sexy blog over at Spokes and Dagger. It's a combined blog where they share their creations, interesting finds and day to day life with one another.


Petal Knickers and Daisy Bra



Lily Garter Belt and Dahlia Bra



All pieces are designed and hand-made in Melbourne, Australia, using pure
silk and other natural fabrics.

1 comment:

Revolution Malibu said...

Insanely beautiful. I would love to send you an invite to my blog.
Please send me an email at revolutionmalibu@gmail.com
I'm doing some top secret stuff until I launch our new blog and I only want to share it with select people.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin