6.06.2009

what a week! now it's time to slip into something sexy

Forgive me fellow bloggers it's been too long since my last post!

I've been mad, mad, mad working to finish this website I was working on! I kept to my deadline, and launched it Friday. Absolutely nothing to do with Fashion and Style. A soccer website!!! LOL [www.gjoa.org]

On to today's treat. I have to direct you over to Frou Frou Fashionista. If you havn't peaked before, it's a must, and if you have, its worth another look. A few days ago a post caught my eye because the images are just so damn beautiful. Gorgeous photography, and gorgeous lingerie. Go look to see the full show!

Just a sample:



images copyright Bruno Dayan

4 comments:

Ash Fox said...

i love frou frou. they post the most feminine editorials.
xo
www.tittees.blogspot.com

LenkaLovee said...

yes, it's been one crazy week.
i'm glad to hear you made your deadline though! that's awesome! :)
and now i'm going to check out this fashionista site. :)

Mademoiselle Frou-Frou said...

how cool - i was just visiting your blog and see your Frou Frou mention! thank you!!! what a treat.
xoxo

www.froufroufashionista.blogspot.com

 Mommy Drinks Style said...

ah! Yes, I love Frou Frou!!! Sexy clothes, sexy photos!!
Thank you for stopping by!
XXOO

Blog Widget by LinkWithin