6.01.2009

tit tees!!!!!!!! omg.. can I say that?

Have you checked out Tit Tees Blog yet? If not, you should! A lovely blog, where the gorgeous ASH FOX shows us her limited edition street wear designs for ladies and gents (each intricately crafted, but rough around the edge) and shares with us her own glam rocker chic sense of style, parties attended, bands a rockin her Tees, and more!

I myself, could not be helped! I had to get two sexy tees, just for my own!








Tiki thinks I look absolutely yummy.


Please go visit her blog, and get some of her designs on Etsy

6 comments:

blondie-lox said...

your shirt is awesome! love the hat. love the dog.

Ash Fox said...

YOU LOOK AMAZING! thank you for all your support love. it means soo much to me. you really look beautiful and Tiki is adorable.. i think he wants his own tit tee. haha
xo
www.tittees.blogspot.com

Maggie May said...

Your blog is so much fun. :)

abby jenkins said...

A-dorable, and the little dog too!

Daisy said...

You look fab and your dog is so sweet!

 Mommy Drinks Style said...

Thank you for all the great great compliments!!! Tiki loves it too!

Now if I could only get it together this week!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin