6.24.2009

Dujour Magazine – computer candy & more... YUM!

I love twitter.. And not so much for tweeting, but for the wonderful finds that come through daily! I had no idea that it could introduce me to new websites, new blogs, yummy cupcakes, and even a new magazine?? yes! Dujour Magazine!! An Art book in a magazine.

And, Dujour Mag's tweets, always serve up something yummy. So when I recently saw some links to their subscriptions for online or print editions, I had to take further investigation. Their website is fun, and offers up information on vintage and handmade items sold either on their own websites, or on Etsy. And their posts are yummy too, like Saturday's "You Strawberry Fool"! I can't wait to make that for my british girlfriend, Victoria! I'll be sure to spike it!



Dujour is a bi-monthly PRINT & DIGITAL magazine. And I dove in and subscribed to the digital version.. but damn, just looking at it makes me want to order the print version, even if it's fairly pricey at $36. But it's pricey because it's a limited edition of only 1000 copies per issue! So exclusive!!! And supposedly it's packaged in beautiful custom wrapping, with each copy containing its limited edition number printed inside. Errrr. I might have to do it?!


Here's a sneak peak of the issue:



I'll be sure to let you know if and when I get my print version!

6 comments:

Pattie said...

Wow!
That sounds really elite, it makes me want to do it,but I just can't :( piff no money

But I wanted to let you know that I have an award for you at my blog :)

But i just realized that I already gave you an award before, so you don't have to accept this one :D LOL

Darla: Retro Ways said...

Wow very exclusive in deed the magazine looks amazing though, but for that much it should come with something free! ♥

 Mommy Drinks Style said...

yes, the print version is pricey. BUt I think it's because it's limited printing, and apparently it does come with some other items. It's like a coffee table book. The online version is really nice, and more affordable, and gives you access to all the issues.

OMG, Pattie!! Another award!! I love your awards!! THANK YOU!!

Christy said...

It does indeed come with sweet gifts. I heard this current Vintage issue coems with handmade totes, vintage cosmetic makeup, art prints from the artists featured inside and more! I too follow them on twitter and saw them say all this lol :)

Berlin Deluxxe said...

Ooh la la! Thanks for introducing us to this mag. I just might have to subscribe!
ps
I can't wait for the weather to cool down so that I may show off my coat :)

 Mommy Drinks Style said...

Miss Deluxxe ! I'm dying to see pics of you in your new coat!!
Xxoo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin