6.23.2009

an afternoon with the husband...

Our choice of entertainment?


The Hangover!!! OMG. I have to say, this was hands down the funniest film of the year for me! As I was watching it, I looked around, and noticed a few husbands, trying to hold back their guffous, while an uptight wife sat next to him with tight lips. And of course, there is a lot to be shameful of... humping of tigers, displaced babies, vomit, drunken debauchery, strippers, nudity, profanity, whores, Jagermeister shots, roofies, inappropriate jokes, and donkeys... oh no, that was a different movie.


"It's on the corner of 'get a map' and 'f*** off.'"

God I loved that!



I am of the female species that totally gets the male species, and am glad to be laughing at their side (at and with) at the absurdity of their choices and behavior. And this lovely piece of film put it all out there.

I really would go see it again now, if I wasn't so damn busy. I told my husband last night, I loved the part when the chineese mob boss, grabs his weener, and says "suck my chineese c**k".




I'm not going to give you a full review.. that's not what I do here. And I'm not going to give you the details. Hey, if you want to read a great post about it, check out "pop-couture". She nailed it on the head! LOL.

If you haven't seen it, go see it, laugh loud. And tell me what you think! If you don't like it.. well then.. sorry. We just can't hang out and party. This is the kind of make or break thing for me. I can not imagine being that husband sitting next to that uptight wife who just didn't get it.




"Remember what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That s***'ll come back with you."

8 comments:

Pattie said...

Wow! lol I really want to go see that movie my brother said it was hilarious!

Now you have really made me want to rush and go see it! Yay lol

Darla: Retro Ways said...

My boyfriend has wanted to see this movie for the longest but we havent gotten around to it because ahem.. I wanted to see other movies. But since you think it was good I bet it is and Ill be a nice gf and see it with him this weekend. ♥

Kimberley said...

Wow, thanks so much for your mention! Glad I could inspire you! Haha - you know what.. I think it'd be make or break for me too. If you don't think this is funny, see ya! :P

I added you on Twitter too :) I'm 'missgiggly'

Jen said...

My boyfriend is dying to see this! I'll have to give it a shot!

Yet said...

hahaha. well...sigh. I'm not gonna lie, from the previews, the movies looks kinda stupid. I don't know...I'm not amused by the "Family Guy" type of humor and I get the feeling that this movie is like that...sigh. If it helps, I have no interest in seeing sex in the city either. Please still love me. I like action movies! ACTION!!! I'm gonna cry now...

 Mommy Drinks Style said...

yay!!! Glad to inspire you all to see it!! I just bumped into two of my guy friends today, that hadn't seen it yet, and told them to go!! They are gonna laugh their asses off!

Thanks for following my tweet missgiggly! I'm not following you! Follow me with google (on my right col) too!

Cheers!!

 Mommy Drinks Style said...

Hi Yet!
I don't think it's "family guy" type of humor. And I really didn't enjoy the sex in the city movie either. Somehow this is just different. It's not collage frat humor. There are just great jokes, great weird situations that they get into, and along the way the learn something. It's good!!! See it and then give us your review!!!
Ok, I'll love you anyway!!
LOL

Toothfairynotes said...

Everyone is telling me about how funny this movie is! I'm so curious about it... I think I might go see it. BUT first transformers.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin