4.24.2009

who are these young fashionable people?

they are young, and cute, and fashionable. Where do they come from? Paris, Montreal, Australia... all around the world.
And what is this lookbook. I'm still new to this.. believe it or not. Can you tell me something about this? I'm so curious! I wish I had these tools and ways of expressing myself back between the ages of 12 and 18. I used to spend hours dressing up in my moms funky clothing, making it unique, and mine.

Have a look, at LOOKBOOK.

Now meet:

Samantha M


Pinky V


Larissa E


Gustov


Faye C



Visit them, and the COLLECTIVE FASHION CONSCIOUSNESS LookBook... soon.

7 comments:

BlondieLox said...

aaahhhhh, it's lookbook fabulous?!! we should be facebook friends.

 Mommy Drinks Style said...

Yes!

K @ Blog Goggles said...

Eh, I'm kind of glad I didn't really care too much about fashion at that age. There's so much else to do as a youngin - why hurry up?

Pattie said...

These outfits are super cute, but I don't know what a look book is :( sorry

But I guess I'll go check out the link!

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

these looks are amazing!!

 Mommy Drinks Style said...

Well, I was doing loads of stuff, but I was also really enjoying fashion on a very different level. Innocent! I enjoyed dressing up in my moms clothes, and looking through fashion magazines, as early as 13 years of age. I think with the tools we have now, I would have had even more fun. But it's true, I spent a lot of time reading! And I wouldn't have traded that for anything... you know, those long afternoons, just doing NOTHING!!!

Pattie, I didn't know about the site lookbook until I stumbled about it recently. There are so many sites like that. Although I've seen Lookbooks on other websites, where they display their clothing line in a pictorial. But it really is too funny.

and it's true, these guys have great style!

Berlin Deluxxe said...

Gustov had great style. A total modern Dandy, a little ladies man like my son :)
Hooray for great taste!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin