4.27.2009

It's all about you and me!

I snagged this idea from Diamonds in Champagne, who was tagged by My Idea of Fashion. Since I'm generating it, without being tagged myself, I'm going to change it up, and then tag a few of my followers (who have not previously been tagged)! When you find some time, post your Q&A on a post! And then tag some other bloggers!

Part of the reason I'm doing this, has to do with the 31 Day Challenge I'm doing. Some challenges suggest to link out to your fellow bloggers, create dialogue, do interviews, etc... So this kind of covers a few of them. For no other reason, Enjoy!


The Questions:


What is your current obsession?
Double Ice Espressos, reading my Vampire Hunter series, blogging....

Who was the last person you hugged?
Jenn-i-fer! She makes me laugh!

What’s your favorite dinner?
oh gosh. Have so many. Food, that's my favorite dinner!

What was the last movie you saw in the Theatre?
Adventureland


What was the last thing you bought? (to wear)
a lovely fringe scarf from Topshop.

What are you listening to right now?
Jimmy Hendrix (on the radio!)

What is your favorite weather?
Warm, with gentle cool breezes.

Say something to the person/s who tagged you.
LOL. I LOVE YOU! HA HA. Ok.. get back to work!!!

Tea or Coffee?
coffee (espresso!)

What did you want to become as a child?
a dancer/singer/actor in a Fred Astaire/ginger rogers/gene kelley/donnald o'conner  movie

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
the Amalfi Coast

Who do you want to meet in person?
Alice Neel, Deborah Harry, mircea

What is your most challenging goal right now?
getting through May (loads of work, kids activities, relatives visiting)

What is your weirdest obsession?
those darn vampire/monster hunter books I'm reading

Why did you start a blog?
I love to write. And wanted to write about something for some time.. and then I read Tavi's blog, and was inspired by a 12 year old. It brought back memories of my love of fashion, and sharing ideas with friends. I love to take pictures, read magazines,

What is your blog about (give me the 2-3 sentance elevator pitch)
Mommy Drinks Style is a personal presentation of style icons, famous or familiar, past and present, both sexy and iconic. Covering music and literary inspirations, she shares a range of inspiring designers, stylists, photographers, models and unique boutique owners.. and of course... a piece of herself along the way.

Which blogs are you obsessed with at the moment?
Diamonds in champagne
Fashionology
She Breathes
Le blog de la méchante
Tyle Rookie, always
The Stylish Wanderer
Where The Lovely Things Are
(I could go on... )

What is your dream job? (realistic or unrealistic)
Hmmm.. A movie critic! Or Food critic!! What a great excuse to eat out and see movies!!!

If you could change professions or careers, what would you like to try? (realistically speaking)
I'm good at listening.. and giving advice... so maybe a therapist.

Who is your favorite designer at the moment?
Trossman for sure! (see post)
And Anazara swimsuites! Talk about cool looking. (see suits)


What's your favorite brand of jeans?
I'm in the middle of a transition here... so far nothing is appealing to me. Maybe I'm not into jeans at the moment. But I do still love my old 7 for all mankind.

One thing that you would snitch out of someone’s closet, with no regrets?
Tor's Grannies old vintage 30's lame coat with black fur trim.


What designer piece of clothing would you most like to own (new or vintage)?
fall season of burberry


I tag: my structured chaos, blondie-lox, white rabbit england,
what the pros do, falling and bruising

9 comments:

BlondieLox said...

awesome! who the heck's vanity are you standing next to?? love it! you are forever tall & beautiful in that coat, too! :)

 Mommy Drinks Style said...

I know is that not the most amazing piece of furniture! That's my friend Tor. She has this amazing ability to find stuff on the street... although that might have followed her from England.
Thank you for your lovely compliment! Hope your not too insanely busy to play tag! :) xxoo

I really do want to nick that coat!

Pattie said...

I like that bathing suit :)

And going to school to be a therapist just makes you want to give up on the dream lol

But this is exciting :D Thank you for tagging me!!

 Mommy Drinks Style said...

I know, it's sick. Love it. She custom designs too.. and the prices are great!

lulu said...

thanks for tagging me! but I actually don't understand what to do,, do I post the same thing up on mine? I dont get the tagging idea, sorry, im dumb hahah xxx

 Mommy Drinks Style said...

I think I'm a therapist to my friends.. so I don't really need to go into that direction... it would not be as interesting as listening to my friends problems!

 Mommy Drinks Style said...

Hi Lulu,
All you do is cut and paste the whole thing, then replace the answers with your own. THen at the bottom, pick your own friends or fellow bloggers you want to tag. Then post. Simple. It's kind of like one of those goofy emails friends send around. Although this is more related to our interests.

Good luck!

lulu said...

alright thankyou! I shall put one up xxx

Berlin Deluxxe said...

My eyes go from your fab outfit to your vanity and lamp, and then back again....
I love your blog!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin