4.03.2009

après la pluie vient le beau temps

a perfect example of mommy style!

Meet Gayle, who made it onto a french fashion blog this very morning.


gayle

She is a very fresh, very stylish mother of an adorable little girl, that goes to the same school as my boys in the very stylish Brooklyn. How cool is this look! I want it, but am sad to say, I wouldn't have thought of it!! Would it work on me?? I have too much waist fat at the moment, but if Could whittle it down a bit... maybe.

what do you think?

suzanneasgayle


visit garance dore to enjoy a nice breath of spring.

Just Gorgeous!

1 comment:

Victoria Sullivan & Charlotte Thompson said...

Love Gail
She is such a great dresser & a great Mummy!
Hysterical Suzannes head on the body . How flattering. go girls.
Tor x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin