3.11.2009

pursing around...

from my collection of purses from New York, circa late 90's.


The following two purses are from TG170, from the Lower East Side.

first up, "Brown Pleather bag, circa '97, TG170. Purchased from my new husband!
brown_plea


then came the "Round Asian". Also, gift from Mark.
roundasian2
roundasian_detail


Then along came Shanghi Tang! This would have been around 99, back when it was still kind of fresh.
shangHi2_nyc_99
shangHi3
shangHi


now here is a purse, I found, in the lower east side. A vintage piece from the '70s.
I promptly named it Horsebuckles! And I purchased this baby.
horsebuckles
horsebuckles4
horsebuckles3


and this baby, came from somewhere also in the lower east side, but as it was a gift from one of my girlfriends, I don't know where it came from! I call it the ZigZag!
zigzag

2 comments:

Pattie said...

My word you have a lot of bags lol
I know you have fun with your outfits :)

K @ Blog Goggles said...

These are great. Shanghai Tang is super popular here in HK (understandable) so it's neat to see something from their last generation.

That zig zag bag is also pretty cute.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin