3.22.2009

I want some black - eyed suzies!

I don't know where to begin! I have a small doll collection myself. And I have bought and sold over the years. I look for special dolls, ones that have been customized, or I have dolls from my childhood. (They are all fairly hidden in my closet in a special place, as they freak the hell out of Mark)

I'm impressed with certain doll artists, that have the ability to bring something different, something with expression to the art.

Just the other day, I stumbled across Sarah, from Montreal who creates these wonderful, soulful dolls that reach out and touch your heart with their eyes.

You can find her, and read more about her on her her blog, Black Eyed Suzie, or you can peruse her dolls for sale at her etsy store online.

But before you go, have a look below, at just a sample of her creations, and this lovely video all about her, and her process!












No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin