3.07.2009

dressing up, tra la la...

have a very important event to go to next week with Mark. Can't possibly wear the exactly same thing I wore to the Esquire Party, so I grabbed a few items, and headed over to Tor's for a look through her wardrobe. We ended up pairing my new long Trosman skirt with Tor's very cool satiny long sleeve black tuxedo shirt, my Target Isaac Mizrahi pumps and accessories from her Grannie and Mother.

Then, after we finalized the outfit, she brought out this amazing coat, that was grannies, from the 20's. A gold maille weaved coat with a fur collar... and then, she let me try it on. ohhhh amazing!!!!

See below. It was an afternoon of girlies in the closet, playing dress up!








by the way, how do you like the hair?

1 comment:

dr sherman said...

I have two pairs of Mizrahi pumps from Target and get soooo many compliments! Went to the ballet the other night in head to toe Target: velvet tux pants, Erin Fetherston jacket, Proenza Schouler tshirt & Mizrahi shoes. Wasn't intentional, just turned out that way. So styley.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin