3.03.2009

barcelona, how can I forget...

clothParret3_2005
clothParret2_2005
clothParret_2005

This is not the first bag Mark bought me. That started back in 97... or earlier. But this was the first bag Mark bought when he took his first trip to Barcelona in 2006. That was when he was shooting the Nivea Barbarian Commercials! He also took along two toys of our sons, and shot them on location with said barbarians:

P1030472
P1030460
P1030475

sorry, I couldn't resist sharing these photos... terribly funny.

Below is my most recent Barcelona bag. Purchased during the same trip as my lovely Barcelona Choker. That was last fall.

red_barce_elisaBrunells_08
red_barce3_elisaBrunells_08


but when do I get to go to barcelona?

2 comments:

Pattie said...

YOU HAVE THE BEST BAGS!! You must feel so special all of the time :D (and those pics with the toys is so cute lol)

 Mommy Drinks Style said...

Oh I'm special all right! LOL!! Seriously though, I am a lucky girl. He has such an eye! But its really I only one bag a year! I want more! LOL!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin