2.25.2009

Sex lies at the root of life, and we can never learn to reverence life until we know how to understand sex.

oh my, what an evening... in fact yesterday was so crazy, running around, and then deciding at the last minute to attend this event, that I had no time for any postings. So today, I am posting something about my evening.

I love to highlight or showcase my friends that are out there working hard at what they love. And naturally I try to stick to topics that have to do with Style, as that's the main theme of this blog, occasionally something might embrace a more creative interpretation of style. My friend Eva, has immense style, and is also a mummy. She is the reason I was out late last night, and why I had such a fantastic time.

This is not for the too young, or conservative. So if you offend by nudity and erotic, then skip this post. Ok?

Moving on...

Last night I went to the sixth annual CineKink NYC held at the Kush Lounge in lower manhattan!
It was a celebration of epic proportions! The gala featured a trio of cinematic works centered on fantasy and desire!

Eva Midgley's EROTIC MOMENTS (20 minutes.) was a series of short films based on the stories of real people, portraying their secret sexual desires and most erotic moments.

If you have a chance and are interested some of these events, check out this link. It continues on through the weekend!




title quote by Havelock Ellis

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin