1.24.2009

dear friend

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." - Anaïs Nin

moving to a new place is always scary. But friendships can be immediate when you have something in common. children, work, character, style, drinks... these are my friends... (this is not a complete list) But it is still early for me on a Saturday morning, so give me time to gather my wits and collect more.

here I pay tribute to this handful of mommy friends I have made in Brooklyn that are near and dear to my heart...


tor (mummy of 2), me & rikke (mummy of 1)


rikke, me & bess (mummy of 1)


me, jennifer (mummy of 2) & tor


bess, amhalise (mummy of 2), tor & me


tor, me & jennifer


me & tor


tor & rikke


me & rikke


me & tor


me & tor


me & eva (mummy of 3)


me & daniela (mummy of 1)





the Virginians... two of my longest standing friends... from the high-school years:

me & moe (mummy to 2 dogs!)


barbara, moe & me




and from my favorite place, the place i call home; California:


jamie (mummy to 2 dogs, 2 cats and other critters), me and rachel (mummy of 2)



me & rachel

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin